Alibaba founder Jack Ma (profile in Wikipedia) is one of the most respected businessman in China. Jack is not only appreciated for his business sense, his personality and ideas are also widely respected. One of the world’s billionaires, Jack Ma is the first mainland Chinese entrepreneur to appear on the cover of Forbes Magazine.
Here are 30 tips of success by Jack. The tips in Chinese are translated into English by Carl Pei.
- List three of the most important things every day
- Arrive earlier to the office. At least ten minutes earlier than others.
- Think before speaking – a few seconds would be enough.
- Before throwing a tantrum count to 30.
- Whenever in doubt, pick the hardest thing to do.
- Everything you do should have a deadline
- Always sit in the front row
- Always observe people who are walking in front of you
- Stay late and leave the office at least ten minutes later than others
- Names are important. Remember the names of everyone around you.
- Do everything with enthusiasm, even sweeping the floor should be done enthusiastically
- Always praise others behind their backs
- Pay attention of everyone around you
- Let others finish speaking before you open your mouth
- Always give others a little more than they expect.
- Always praise people before starting the criticism.
- A pen and a paper should be always with you.
- Within five minutes of waking up write down your dream
- Write a list your ten weaknesses, and correct them one by one
- When it comes to important decisions, sleep on it
- Ask yourself questions five minutes before sleeping
- Keep smiling every day
- Never bring work home
- Eat breakfast with your family
- Meet new friends through old friends
- Spend half an hour a day reading books
- Have only one main goal. You should have four short term goals to achieve the main goal.
- Making money shouldn’t be your main goal in life
- Read your goals aloud ten times a day
- Take immediate action!
One thought on “30 success tips by Jack Ma, Alibaba founder”
“30 success tips by Jack Ma, Alibaba founder | Lorla” genuinely causes myself contemplate a
somewhat further. I personally cherished every single portion of it.
Thanks a lot ,Shavonne
Comments are closed.