1. You’re not offended by the term “HOMO MILK”.
2. You understand the phrase “Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield.”
3. You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.
4. You drink Pop, not Soda.
5. You know that a Mickey and 24’s mean, “party at the camp, eh!!!”
6. You don’t care about the fuss with Cuba. It’s a cheap place to go for
your holidays, with good cigars .
7. You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway.
8. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
9. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
10. You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical
11. You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
12. You brag to Americans that; Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & Mike Myers are Canadians. … also , Alex Trebec, David Foley, Matthew Perry etc.etc.
13. You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!
14. You know what a toque is.
15. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
16. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always
17. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
18. You know that the four seasons mean: almost winter, winter, still
winter, and road work.
19. You know that when it’s 25 degrees outside, it’s a warm day.
20. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.
21. You know how to pronounce and spell “Saskatchewan”.
22. You perk up when you hear the theme song from ‘Hockey Night in Canada’.
23. You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade.
24. “Eh?” is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more polite
25. You actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all of your
Canadian friends! Then you send them to your American friends just to
I copied and pasted the above contents (to be frank) from this funny site by Bert. There are much more funny pictures, video and things you will appreciate. I loved the A Single Sheet of Paper too. There are other thing I am yet to explore.