Life’s not fair (or, is it?). I guess, we all have complaints. But, there is always the other side of the coin.
That is why the statement “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade” and enjoy the sour fruit. The proverbial phrase is used to encourage optimism in us and face adversity or misfortunes. Lemon is not a bad fruit – a very good source of Vitamin C, lemon can be used in various foods and is also known to reduce weight. There are a lot of witty varieties of the phrase. I have collected some to enjoy and feel good.
- When life gives you lemons … ask for some salt & tequila.
- If life give you LEMONS, just rearrange the letters and you have MELONS to enjoy.
- When life gives you lemons, buy some grapejuice and let the world wonder how you made it.
- When life gives you lemons say: “Cool, got any more? ” 🙂
- When life gives you lemons, ask someone for an orange in exchange.
- When life gives you lemons…. ask for a refund.
- When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people’s eyes.
- When life gives you lemons sell them on ebay.
- When life gives you lemons, ask for the receipt.
Now, it’s your turn to write your version of the quote in the comment.